[Youth-outreach] Hello

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Feb 5 03:12:07 UTC 2009

Hello, Al. My name is Angela Fowler, and I am a student in community college
in northern California, just north of Sacramento.
	So, you work at Blind Inc? I just read the stuff in the monitor. I
was especially intrigued by the program which instructs people in English. I
wish the Colorado Center had something like that. Denver has a high
Spanish-speaking population, and you'd have to think that there are a lot of
blind folks who don't speak English. Must be very lonely for them.