[Youth-outreach] Hello

Al Spooner aspooner at blindinc.org
Thu Feb 5 11:41:12 UTC 2009

Hi Angela,

Nice meeting you.
Yes, I do work at BLIND, Incorporated!
I just read those articles about BLIND Incorporated last night, and I was
very pleased with the articles.  It was a real pleasure having Barbara, Dan,
and Sylvia visit us.

This ELL program is relatively new, and we are experiencing tremendous
success too.  We now currently have 4 students that are now enrolled in our
adult comprehensive program, because of this E LL program.  They are
continuing the ELL classes along with taking all of our other classes.  We
also have two more that are just in the ELL class, two more are starting
next week, and we are receiving many more inquiries!  In the manner that
this ELL Program is structured, we can work with a blind person speaking any
language.
Only time will tell where it goes from here!

Al Spooner
Assistant Director
Outreach and Marketing
Blindness Learning In New Dimensions, Incorporated (BLIND, Incorporated)
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Office: 612-872-0100
Toll Free: 800-597-9558