[Youth-outreach] Hello

AMERICANMUNCHIES at aol.com AMERICANMUNCHIES at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 15:19:14 UTC 2009

Hello
  Mary Jo thanks for the encouragement. However I need to make sure  that I
am cleared to be here. I am an avid volunteer for Iowa's blind non  adults,
i.e. Pathfinders mentoring program, chapter  recruiter, and parents  of blind
kids. My piers and myself can utilize this information and possibly  bring
something's to the table also. As I believe these minds are our  (blind and other
wise) nation's greatest  resource. Without their  involvement, we might as well
have the last living person at the National Center  lock up and turnoff the
lights, permanently, on their way to retirement.
Am I at the right address?
Monty Habben