[Artists-making-art] introduction

Lynda J. Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 12 18:51:38 UTC 2011

I was so excited to learn of a list for artists at NFB.  I am a retired
Professor of Fine Arts and Humanities. I lost my sight 4 years ago.  I had
been a painter/printmaker and after sight loss I began making pottery.
After four years of working on relearning to do it non-visually, I am
finally back to exhibiting my work in juried exhibitions and just recently
had my first museum one-person exhibition last Sept./Oct.

With the aid of a great cc tv, the Acrobat, I have figured out how to once
again do encrusted beadworking, and I am extremely happy to be doing that
again. I had just started to learn it before my sight loss. I had thought
that I would never be able to do it again, but I am!

Lynda (River Woman)