[Artists-making-art] Introduction from Jewel

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:04:35 UTC 2011

Dear list,
My name is Jewel. I am 26 years old and live in Raleigh, North
Carolina. I am very happy to see this list started and will look
forward to the potential startup of an artists' division.

I heard about the possible division at the national convention, where
I enjoyed the art exhibit and hands-on fun. (I was the one that made
the clay elephant). I very much enjoyed talking to Mrs. Cunningham and
the others, and hope that you will all be on this list as well.

Here's to a great list,
Jewel