[Artists-making-art] Introduction from Jewel

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 18:57:22 UTC 2011

Hello Jewel,
Glad to meet you. I was also excited to hear about this list. I haven't been able to make it to a national convention in years I'm very sorry to say, so I missed the exhibit.

I live in Kansas City and worked as a journalist for more than a decade. A few years ago I had to quit working because of various medical issues. The up side was it gives me more time to work on my artwork. I do mostly acrylic and watercolor painting, although some more crafty things here and there. I have some photos of some of my artwork on facebook. The photos, however, aren't that great. I don't have the equipment to do really nice professional shots.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.40809269878.48618.564064878&type=1

Heather Kirkwood
Director of Outreach, Vice President
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012