[blindkid] Audio Description; art or skill?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Dec 7 17:53:56 UTC 2008

I think it's like he said, it all depends on what the person likes.  When I
was in high chool learning about hiring readers I was told I wanted to hire
ones who didn't use much inflection in their voice.  I don't know why.  I
never did.  I like readers who use inflection and make even the most boring
book about teaching Math to elementary students interesting.
That's the problem with art.  We all like different flavors.
Barbara