[blindkid] Noble

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 02:52:51 UTC 2008

Hello:

     Adding to Mike's description, the Noble Fir is known as the Cadillac of
Christmas trees. When I lived in Oregon, it was the most expensive type of
tree to buy. The branches are very unique being broad and flat like hands.
The needles are short and point upward. Noble Firs grow in higher elevations
at least 750 feet above sea level.

Merry Christmas,

Robert Jaquiss