[blindkid] Noble

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 05:15:34 UTC 2008

Hello Mike and listers,

    We can get Nobles here too along with Frasier and Douglas Firs, Scotch
Pine, Italian Stone Pine, Colorado Blue Spruce, (A veritable pincushion),
and a few others that escape my mind at the moment. I looked for Balsam
Firs, but can't find them anywhere hence the Frasier fills its place quite
nicely in our home at Christmas.

Peter Donahue