[blindkid] geometry

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 05:02:59 UTC 2008

Hello:

     VIEW International Foundation has two CDs in the Tactile Diagram
library that cover geometry. These are CD6 and CD7. For more information go
to:
http://www.viewinternational.org
click on the Diagram collection and then select a CD of your choice. You can
see thumbnails of the various diagrams. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive