[blindkid] Introducing myself.

Jessica Stewart jessicas25 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 03:34:33 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone.

      My name is Jessica. I have a daughter whom is visionally impaired. Her name is Eniecya (e-nee-c-ya). She is 4 years old and was born at 24 weeks at 1lb 3oz. She was in the hospital for 4 months and suffered from R.O.P. She is absolutely a joy, my world, my first child and I have one more on the way, due in April. I have had so many problems with the school system, which I know alot of you are familiar with. I am right now in the middle of a few things I am trying to teach her such as potty training which is really hard, and trying to get her to respond to questions, right now she just does what they call Echoalia. I hope to get to know everyone and if you have any suggestions or tips PLEASE let me know. Thanks alot.