[blindkid] Washington DC for 9yo

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 19:28:12 UTC 2008

Hello Tene:

     The Smithsonian is a great place to visit. There are hands-on things to
look at, but you must arrange for this  ahead of time. There are also tours
of the Capitol for the blind and these too must be arranged in advance. I
don't recall where you are from, but be prepared for very cold weather
including snow and ice. Have a good trip.

Regards,

Robert