[blindkid] O&M question

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:36:22 UTC 2008

Where is her cane? She should be able to tell by gently finding the feet of
the person in front of her with that. Your description is typical of the old
traditionalist low expectations school.

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc