[blindkid] O&M question

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 20:48:36 UTC 2008

Hi, I grew up using my cane in one hand and placing my hand on the person in
front of me. I wish they would of made me walk alone. There is a time for
that maybe when they aren't going to a familiar place, but she should be
learning the routs. Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more