[blindkid] Identify yourself please

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Fri Nov 21 20:55:41 UTC 2008

"Oh, no guessing games, please.  It's more helpful if you would just
tell her who you are."

Yes, I think it does come with the territory and it's an art form to
walk the line between being appropriately assertive and being
rude--both for parents and for blind individuals.  So--be firm but
nice with others--and vent with us!

Carol