[blindkid] Identify yourself please

Wendy Molle wmolle at schoharie.k12.ny.us
Mon Nov 24 15:28:35 UTC 2008

Hi everyone!
    This awful guessing game is not limited to use with blind people.  Many of my relatives "played" it with me when they called on the phone.  My father played right into it because he insisted on knowing who was on the phone when I said that it was for him.  I always felt awfully stupid that I couldn't identify the caller.  It made me hate to answer the phone.
    The joke is on all of the relatives now though because my sister lives with me and they all say that they can't tell us apart! (Smile)
Wendy