[blindkid] Free Braille Books of the Bible

landjwest at bellsouth.net landjwest at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 25 03:06:33 UTC 2008

Hi,
I was wondering about that but about a week ago I tried to mail something that had to do with blind and the post office said no that it was only free when coming out of a gov.'t based resource (whatever that meant) Thanks for the info.I will try with these and see.
laura
-------------- Original message from "H. Field" <missheather at comcast.net>: --------------