[blindkid] Free Braille Books of the Bible

jaybee jayjohnson62 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 25 03:39:45 UTC 2008

They gave you some untrue info.  I often mail Braille packages free matter
for the blind and physically handicapped.  I would like two volumes if you
are giving them by volumes rather than the entire set.  If you are giving
just volumes, please email me off list for my mailing information.  Jaybee
Things eyes of flesh can't see are in the mind.
To those with perfect sight:  I am not blind!