[blindkid] Specifying a particular school in the IEP

Stacy Lemmon slemmonrn at spotlight-music.com
Thu Nov 27 18:25:52 UTC 2008

Doug~

We have needed to do some research in relation to our son that has Asperger's. Our daughter is visually impaired, so I'm not certain if this a little different...if your local school can not provide services that are required by your child due to their specific needs, your child can attend school at another district, etc if those needs can be met at that school/facility.  You need to tailor your request to your child's specific needs "she requires education at this facility her needs can best be met there due to......".

Stacy