[blindkid] FW: [nabs-l] Okay last Help with PowerPoint everyone, smile

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:38:39 UTC 2008

FYI: one last piece of info,
Hope this helps or you can file for future reference
I have never done a text message and was just about to ask what HTH is...I
got it! It took me months to figure out what LOL was.

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc