[blindkid] Braille Music question

Mark Feliz felizfamily5 at msn.com
Tue Apr 7 04:08:35 UTC 2009

I recommend she learn braille music. I did not and regret it forever.
Everyone I talk to who knows how to read braille music tells me it is well
worth it and not really that difficult. It really is no more difficult than
a sighted person learning to sight read.
I will also suggest to your daughter that she should not at all look at
braille music as literary braille signs. Learn to call the symbols what they
are and do not make literary comparisons. She is learning "braille music",
not literary text.

Mark Feliz

Mark Feliz

HAPPY DOTS BRAILLE SERVICES

First Vice-PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ARIZONA
EAST VALLEY CHAPTER

1038 WEST HILLVIEW STREET
MESA, ARIZONA  85201

VOICE: 480-890-8943