[blindkid] O&M eval, FVA

empwrn at bellsouth.net empwrn at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 8 19:49:00 UTC 2009

You know what's really interesting? We don't know when exactly Jack's vision became so bad but now I think it might be why he took soooooo long to walk independently. He loved his push toys and just would not let go. He had this box that he pushed around everywhere! Now that he walks independently I don't know if we could get him to use a walker type thing again.
I saw the free white can from NFB. Does anyone know what size I should order? I'm thinking that maybe we'll get a cane and see how he does with it.
Any thoughts?

Marie-more about Jack- www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
www.apert.org
www.thecraniofacialcenter.org