[blindkid] O&M eval, FVA

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 03:00:47 UTC 2009

Hi Marie,

Sounds exciting!  We usually recommend a cane height somewhere
between the person's chin and the top of the ear.  I'd probably go
with top of the ear, since Jack will be growing.

Do you know about Joe Cutter's book, Independent Movement and Travel
in Blind Children?  It's a good one!  Here's the link to order:
http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=47&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

Carol