[blindkid] Arianna Update

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 21:50:14 UTC 2009

Wonderful news! So glad to hear Ari is doing so well with her recouperation!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb