[blindkid] [BVI-Parents] 5K walk at National Convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 16:05:22 UTC 2009

Let me add to Doreen's email that if you don't have a team to join, please consider joining the FL Parents of Blind Children (The link is the last after my signature). You don't even have to attend convention to participate!

You can invite your friends to join a team, form their own team, or donate to you or anyone else they desire. All proceeds go to promoting literacy. Our state parents group benefits from the March every year. The funds receive help us put on our parent seminars and Kids Convention at state (May for those of you in FL!)

Thanks!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc