[blindkid] FL Parents of Blind Children

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 13:30:00 UTC 2009

Here's a last reminder that our FL state convention is coming soon. May 22-25 will find many of us in Boca Raton for an exciting weekend of learning and connecting with others. Several of you have registered and we are looking forward to meeting you! While the posted deadline for pre-registration is May 1, we have extended that to May 8. After May 8, fees will go up by $5 each, and we can't guarantee childcare.

Please feel free to make copies and pass on to anyone you know who might benefit. All information, including our Braille blanket fundraiser, can also be found at www.nfbflorida.org/parents.

Also, if you have a student who would like to share on the kids' panel about any terrific activity done this year, let me know at bwbddl at yahoo.com. So far we have someone talking about BLIND, Inc's Buddy Camp, the Braille Challenge, Youth Slam, sailing, and more. It does not have to be a "blind" event, just something your student has enjoyed doing.

Looking forward to Memorial Day weekend!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc