[blindkid] Braille Instructor question

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Dec 3 21:57:48 UTC 2009

you could try doing a distance learning program  with the Hadley school for
the blind.  I took a braille course and found it to be effective.  Then too
you could ask the commission for the blind in your area to put you in touch
with braille instructors as well

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.