[blindkid] Cane Travel for 4 year Old

LESLEY FISCHER lesleyfischer at dishmail.net
Thu Dec 17 20:03:21 UTC 2009

Hello Debi,
 Yes my daughter did this & sometimes when she is mad she still does. When
she was younger we took it away & told her her cane was not to be used that
way & when she can use it the correct way she can have it back. Her school
also follows this rule. It took time but she is alot better now.
Lesley

--
http://oldeenglishbulldogges.webs.com