[blindkid] Trip to Disney need tips

Stacy Lemmon slemmonrn at spotlight-music.com
Fri Dec 18 18:36:06 UTC 2009

I recommend stopping at guest services in the front of any of the parks and requesting a guest assistance pass. This was fabulous for us! Adison was able to get a pass to sit in the front row of all performaces (ie Little Mermaid, Lion King). She did not have to wait in long lines. We also asked for a tag to use our stroller as a wheelchair. That way when she (and my then 3 year old with Asperger's) were pooped out we could bring the stroller up the handicapped access (or through the Exit in Magic Kingdom).  We found Disney to be wonderful for those with disabilities.

Have a *magical* time...can't wait to go back!
Stacy