[blindkid] [Pobc-presidents] Good News For Annee

Barbara.Mathews at sce.com Barbara.Mathews at sce.com
Fri Feb 20 14:50:28 UTC 2009

      No offense to Ron or my other friends in Utah, but we REALLY want to
keep Annee here in California!

             "Ron Gardner"
             <ronandjan at qwesto
             ffice.net>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "'Carrie Gilmer'"
             pobc-presidents-b         <carrie.gilmer at gmail.com>, "'NFBnet
                                       parents of blind children\)'"
                                       <blindkid at nfbnet.org>, "'Parents of
             02/20/2009 02:08          Blind Children State Presidents
             AM                        List'"
                                       <pobc-presidents at nfbnet.org>,
                                       "'Professionals in Blindness
             Please respond to         Education Division List'"
             Parents of Blind          <pibe-division at nfbnet.org>,
              Children State           <olliecantos at aol.com>, "'Cantos,
              Presidents List          Ollie \(CRT\)'"
             <pobc-presidents@         <Ollie.Cantos at usdoj.gov>, "'Denise
                nfbnet.org>            Robinson'"
                                       <dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com>, "'Gail
                                       Katona Wagner'" <wagner_g at aps.edu>,
                                       "'Denise Mackenstadt'"
                                       <cane.travel at gmail.com>, "'Ruby
                                       Ryles'" <rryles at latech.edu>,
                                       <dhead1 at charter.net>, "'Debbie
                                       Baker'" <lahm at pobox.com>, "'Ron and
                                       Jan Gardner'"
                                       <ronandjan at qwest.net>, "'Daniel
                                       Frye'" <dfrye at nfb.org>, "'Office Of
                                       The President'"
                                       <OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       'Jan Gardner'
                                       <Jan.Gardner at questar.com>, 'Annie
                                       Hartzell'
                                       <april.rainbow.annee at gmail.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Pobc-presidents] Good News For
                                       Annee

Annee,  We love you and are praying for you.  Congratulations on both
accounts.

Remember, Utah will soon have an opening and we are hoping you will come.

Ron Gardner