[blindkid] Listserv submission - Logic Problems/Testing

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 02:00:19 UTC 2009

I would love info on this as well. We've had several issues here, with several kids. I'd like to help be sure they are tested appropriately.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb