[blindkid] Listserv submission - Logic Problems/Testing

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 12:03:10 UTC 2009

Here is a link to a book written by a school psychologist (I think) at Texas
School for the Blind:   http://www.tsbvi.edu/publications/mem.htm .  It
contains information on which parts of standard intelligence tests are
meaningful in assessing students with visual impairments.  Here is a list of
some other information found on the TSBVI website:
http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.com/u/TSBVI?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=intelligence+tests&spell=1

Sally Thomas