[blindkid] OT goals~help needed!

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Sat Jan 24 13:38:12 UTC 2009

Hi Stacy,
     Does the OT have a supervisor or someone above her you can appeal to.
Another option might be to request a second opinion and  a new assessment.
Ask if you can be present and ask for a copy of the assessment tool.
Obviously something is not right here.  Also if this is a hospital setting,
you can request to speak to a patient advocate.  Most facilities have a
patient advocate.
Hope this helps!
Blessings,
Sue H.