[blindkid] Leaving classes early

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 01:31:48 UTC 2009

Aubrie, who is in seventh grade this year, says, "The only time I"m late for
class is when I have to walk from my Spanish class to social studies which
is all the way across the school. Everyone is late and she gives us an extra
minute." She says that when teachers know your class is all the way across
the school, they are all right about it. She likes going through the halls
because she sometimes goes by her friends who are going to their classes and
she likes saying hi to them. The first semester of 6th grade was hard (6th
is middle school) but after the first semester, she is as good as the other
kids at getting to class, even when it is all the way across the school.
(Sorry for the redundency).