[blindkid] Registration help for NOPBC seminar

Dr. S. Merchant smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu
Fri Jun 5 14:06:53 UTC 2009

The NOPBC Seminar  Day is Friday July 3rd

Registration is from 8 - 9 AM.  I am in need of 12 people to
help with registration.  Jobs range from handing out pre made name tags
(for those pre-registered) to helping fill out registration forms, to
writing name tags to taking money for registration to handing out
agendas or selling raffle tickets to answering questions For the questions
table, I will give you packet of information that contains answers to common
questions

I will need you down at registration at 7:30 and will need you to man
your table/position until 9 AM.

Please let me know if you can help by emailing me at
smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu by Friday June 12th.  I have many experienced
registration volunteers that I hope will return to help.  However, you will
be a valuable volunteer even if this is your first time.  It isn't hard!!

Again, please let me know by Friday June 12th if you can help