[blindkid] Registration help for NOPBC seminar

Dr. S. Merchant smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu
Mon Jun 8 21:51:42 UTC 2009

Follow up email - I have had good response, but still need 6 people to
volunteer to help with NOPBC Seminar Day registration.  Let me know by
Friday if you can help.

Thanks

sandy

The NOPBC Seminar  Day is Friday July 3rd

Registration is from 8 - 9 AM.  I am in need of 12 people to
help with registration.  Jobs range from handing out pre made name tags
(for those pre-registered) to helping fill out registration forms, to
writing name tags to taking money for registration to handing out
agendas or selling raffle tickets to answering questions For the questions
table, I will give you packet of information that contains answers to common
questions

I will need you down at registration at 7:30 and will need you to man
your table/position until 9 AM.

Please let me know if you can help by emailing me at
smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu by Friday June 12th.  I have many experienced
registration volunteers that I hope will return to help.  However, you will
be a valuable volunteer even if this is your first time.  It isn't hard!!

Again, please let me know by Friday June 12th if you can help