[blindkid] Hadley courses

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 04:56:55 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I have not taken a hadley course since that Business Law course... ... many years ago.
I certainly do not know their stance on blindness and issues that surround blind children.
Not all services for the Blind entertain philosophies that are actually beneficial to the blind.
So, I am asking you parents to give me your comments and recommendations before I forward said teaching courses to my parents.
I just got a letter from Hadley that describes their "short courses," which are for parents of blind children.
Have any of you taken a Hadley course?
Are the courses understandable?
 Are they helpful in raising physically, mentally and emotionally strong children?
Did you feel that you finished the course, knowing much more about blindness and your child?
Did it also include those children with multiple disabilities?
Are the instructors blind, themselves?
I should ask Hadley that, myself. I just thought of that question.
Anyway, if you have any comments, please let me know.
Thanks
Jan

Check out my written articles and comment at:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/487125/jan_wright.html
"Bonds of the Heart should never be broken!"
"Dil kay rishton kay bandhan kabhi naheen tootnay chahiay hain!" -- Urdu translation