[blindkid] Hadley courses

Kieszak, Stephanie (CDC/CCEHIP/NCEH) sek7 at cdc.gov
Wed Jun 10 23:18:58 UTC 2009

I highly recommend the courses offered by Hadley.  I've been taking
courses with them since my daughter was a baby (she's now 6). I've had
blind and sighted instructors and all have been wonderful.  Debbie
Worman, the instructor for the new mini-courses, was the first
instructor I ever had for a Hadley course. We have stayed in touch for
the past 5 years and she has been extremely helpful when I've had
questions.  Linn Sorge was another instructor who went above and beyond.
We have a link to the Hadley School on our website (www.gopbc.org) and I
wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other parents.
I hope that helps!
Stephanie