[blindkid] Hadley courses for parents

Marie Smith empwrn at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 11 01:30:36 UTC 2009

I've been taking uncontracted Braille as well but unfortunately my
instructor has had some computer problems (I think). I've been busy too and
actually had emailed her asking for an extension on the monthly assignment
due but have not picked up the phone to call yet. So far she has been super
encouraging and helpful.

Thank you Carly for mentioning the independence course. I think I may do
that one next (got to finish the first one first though-- :)

Marie (mother of Jack, 4 yrs old with Apert Syndrome)
http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
Learn more about Apert Syndrome
http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html
Get information and support at Teeter's page
http://www.apert.org