[blindkid] Civics website

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:44:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I received information about what sounds like a nifty civics resource.
However, I do not know how accessible it is.

If anyone is interested in checking this out, please let me know how
accessible this site is -- or what its accessible problems are.  (I received
this information from my bar association, and I want to alert them if their
are accessibility issues.

The Center for Civic Education just announced 60-Second Civics, a new daily
podcast that provides a quick and convenient way for listeners to learn
about our nation’s government, the U.S. Constitution, and American history.
The podcast explores themes related to civics and government, the
constitutional issues behind the headlines, and the people and ideas that
formed our nation’s history and government.
How much do you know about American civics, history, and government? Listen
to the 60-Second Civics podcast, then test your knowledge by visiting the
Center's homepage to take the Daily Civics Quiz.
60-Second Civics at iTunes or Podcast Alley.

Thanks a bunch!!

Carlton

--
Carlton Anne Cook Walker