[blindkid] Civics website

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jun 28 03:55:43 UTC 2009

Well, I was disappointed to see just one question.  But I was very happy to
see that you got feedback on whether you got it right or wrong.  Most of the
quizzes you can take online don't seem to have a way to let me know if I've
answered right or not.  (But then I'm not the most adept at using my
screenreader to the best of its ability.)
I didn't try listening to the PodCast.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.