[blindkid] Mad Scientist ?

Dr. Sandy Merchant SMerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu
Fri Jun 26 20:14:13 UTC 2009

Rosina,

I don't have the pre-reg forms right here, but I know you pre-registered.
You did not write an email on the form, so I couldn't contact you to ask you
to send me an updated/revised registration form.  But if you pre-registered
for science, then you are signed up for this workshop.  You will want to
look at the revised agenda that has been sent out previously on this list
serv, just to see what else has been changed.

Sandy Taboada