[blindkid] Putting pressure on the school district

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 02:13:57 UTC 2009

Hello:

     I would iterate my suggestion of using an engineer journal. The book
should be stitch bound with machine numbered pages. Periodically, it would
be good to notarize entries. Perhaps Carlton will comment on this. The
problem with a spiral notebook is that it is possible to remove the spiral
wire and rearrange the pages. If the pages are prenumbered, this might not
be a problem.

Regards,

Robert