[blindkid] SMARTboard comment

Mark Feliz felizfamily5 at msn.com
Wed Mar 18 19:19:49 UTC 2009

My district is far behind on the smart board technology. I haven't had to
think about how to integrate access for my blind students. I am still
dealing with teachers who prep the morning before the class. They also
prepare their lessons with handouts pulled from a file drawer!

Mark Feliz

HAPPY DOTS BRAILLE SERVICES

First Vice-PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ARIZONA
EAST VALLEY CHAPTER

1038 WEST HILLVIEW STREET
MESA, ARIZONA  85201

VOICE: 480-890-8943