[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 67, Issue 4

Leslie Ligon atfirstsight at ligondesign.com
Wed Nov 4 19:13:41 UTC 2009

Dave, thank you.

This is really nothing relevant to the sight, but I've got to say, I had
the worst argument with one of my kids Sunday night and was just miserable
all day yesterday and the day before, so I really needed that to remind me
why you shouldn't just leave when things get hard.

Again, sincerest thanks for making me smile through my tears!

Best,
Leslie

At First Sight...
Braille Jewelry you'll fall in love with!
http://www.braillejewelry.blogspot.com

Beautifully designed braille/print books:
http://www.BrailleInk.org