[blindkid] Advice needed about school incident

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Wed Nov 4 20:30:47 UTC 2009

It happened at school.  The school should be responsible for talking with
her and then the students involved should tell her what they did and
apologize, if and only if  you think your daughter is mature enough to deal
with this.  You may want to be the one to prep your daughter ahead of time
and be with her at school as a support.  School needs to be responsible for
school.  I don't know the age of your daughter, so this is my best guess
from the gut advice.  Let us know how it goes.
Blessings