[blindkid] Update on advice about a school incident

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Nov 11 04:43:25 UTC 2009

Oh how cute.  She is a really special child.  I am glad that she was told
about the incident.  This way she can know that these things happen and she
will know how to handle it in the future.
Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674