[blindkid] cane use and travel in familiar areas

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Fri Oct 16 14:02:44 UTC 2009

Thank you all for your input.  Much of this was what I was thinking and what
my husband and I have talked about.  We also have a report from out child
psychologist, who recommends more stepping back and letting our son learn,
as he feels he has good instincts and skills already in place.  However,
that said, I have to work with what I have.  But my gut tells me I am on the
right path.  Thank you so much for all the different perspectives.
Blessings,
Sue H.