[blindkid] [Bulk] Re: cane use and travel in familiar areas

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 16 15:17:28 UTC 2009

Hi, Yes you probably need to work with you have, but as a parent you can put
down your foot and say I don't want my child taught that skill. You have to
approve all new skills and goals so it is ok to make a few waves to get what
is best for your little boy. Hope things work out for everyone. Bran

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697