[blindkid] LRE~School Choice

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Thu Oct 29 19:41:53 UTC 2009

When I worked at the Catholic School, they worked with the public school and
the public school provided the services there with an IEP.   I don't know if
this was unique to our town or was a state wide kind of thing.  It is worth
checking into, if Addison is enjoying success at the Catholic School.  It is
worth checking into.
Blessings,
Sue H.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Stacy Lemmon <slemmonrn at spotlight-music.com